Aspen Midstream LLC is a private equity back midstream service provider based in Dallas, TX. We are currently operating and constructing natural gas pipeline assets in the Washington, Fayette, Austin, Counties in Texas and expanding.
Applies skills and aptitude to repair, install, troubleshoot and perform predictive and preventative maintenance tasks on Electrical and Control systems (pneumatic, electronic, or mechanical) on natural gas compression and Electrical Transformer power equipment. In addition, candidate should be familiar with gas and fire detection systems, regulators and relief valves, SCADA equipment, auxiliary equipment such as electrical generators, air compressors, pumps, valves, valve operators, filters, scrubbers, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Maintains assigned equipment in a manner to meet operational needs in compliance with company and regulatory requirements. Recognizes operating deviations and takes appropriate corrective action. Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area as needed.
- Reads and interprets drawings, schematics, and technical manuals as well as other technical resources in the performance of assigned work.
- Effectively uses hand, power, and specialty tools and equipment such as computers and associated software applications.
- Maintains records for required state, federal, and company procedures.
- Utilizes computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, on-line reporting, material and supply ordering, and filing/maintenance of various forms and records.
- Schedules, coordinates, and inspects the work of third party contractors. Assists work crew or technical personnel and/or performs other tasks as defined by the Operations Manager. While a member of the work crew, performs work independently with minimum supervision.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must possess a minimum 2 years practical I&E Tech experience.
- Possess a strong background in electrical/instrumentation and experience with PLC control systems.
- Working knowledge of the operation and maintenance requirements for reciprocating natural gas compressors and auxiliary equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent in Instrumentation and Electronics
- Work may involve walking over uneven terrain, bending, moving from ground level to higher levels, and working around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. Candidate will be subject to DOT drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs
- Ability to follow written or spoken work instructions in English.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally, Outdoor work required with exposure to elements, Able to work extended hours & call-outs as needed
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to live within an hour of reporting location near Burton, TX.