Aspen Midstream LLC is a private equity back midstream service provider based in Dallas, TX. We are currently operating and constructing natural gas pipeline assets in the Washington, Fayette, Austin, Counties in Texas and expanding.
Self-motivated individual with a high regard for safety and integrity. Will be required to Operate and maintain compressors. Individual will be required to be on call. Ensure LOTO procedures and all safety and O&M procedures. Have a good relationship with both internal and external customers. Promote a team environment.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform Skilled Mechanical duties involving operations, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing natural gas engines, compressors, generators and other power-driven equipment.
- Inspect engines, compressors and mechanical equipment: diagnose problems and determine extent of necessary repairs; perform repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
- Maintenance and repair of ignition systems, carburation equipment, fuel injection systems and emissions control systems.
- Detailed awareness of compressor components including: lubrication systems, shutdown systems, loading and unloading valves, pistons, valves and electrical systems.
- Maintain compressor logs, engine hours, diaries, oil sampling and inventories of parts, equipment, lube oils and coolants.
- General upkeep of facilities and equipment including: engines/compressors, company vehicle and shop.
- Support on call schedule, some overtime is required.
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety, operational, and environmental policies.
- Assisted as needed with all function of a pipeline and compressor station
- Obtain and maintain DOT operator qualifications for multiple tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications preferred.
- Experience working with pressure vessels and equipment.
- Vocational Tech certificates or equipment specific training preferred.
- Experience with Caterpillar 3600 series engines
- Work may involve walking over uneven terrain, bending, moving from ground level to higher levels, and working around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. Candidate will be subject to DOT drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs
- Ability to follow written or spoken work instructions in English.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally, Outdoor work required with exposure to elements, Able to work extended hours & call-outs as needed
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to live within an hour of reporting location near Burton, TX.